Milano Design Week.
In September, Milan resumed its role as the international capital of design. The new edition of Milano Design Week restart to mark the seasons of the project, its creativity, its protagonists and its companies.
From September 4th to 10th, many Theatro’s partners will be involved in this edition of the Salone del Mobile and Fuorisalone with a rich program of events, exhibitions and events:
- ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems will participate to the Healthy installation of the architect Massimiliano Mandarini, by signing the access of this space.
- During the Fuorisalone, the Duravit showroom has been renovated and will present all the company’s novelties such as the White Tulip series by Philippe Starck, the complete D-Neo series by Bertrand Lejoly and the new HygieneFlush rinse system.
- The Florim Ceramiche and CEDIT Showrooms will be the setting for the new proposals by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez and Elena Salmistaro, telling the story of sustainable design.
- Fontanot will present at its showroom a materioteca and an exhibition where the company’s most iconic products can be touched up close or with the interactive service Archi-Live.
- iGuzzini will report its expertise through The Light Gate Works Together, a tour designed to present the different forms and application of light.
- Poliform will participate not only in the Supersalone with the art installation by Paolo Roversi Time, Light, Space, but also at the Fuorisalone where it will unveil the 2022 collection at its showroom.
- Resstende will be the technical partner of the Healthy installation by architect Massimiliano Mandarini, shielding the entrance and the skylights of the two modules with its efficient systems that improve comfort and interior space.
- Roda will also be present at both Supersalone and Fuorisalone presenting a preview of the 2022 collection.
- At the showroom of Starpool Milano it will be possible to live a live experience with Wellness Coach, the new virtual guide that transforms rest into a psychophysical generation and well-being in a more accessible daily practice.
- valli&valli will exhibit some of its most iconic handles in art&design Creative Lab by Andrea Castrignano.
Open the map HERE.
Keep in touch
For more information about Theatro and our partner companies, or to send us a project opportunity, please fill out the form below.